[ddots-l] Re: Trouble with the track inspector

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:45:28 +0100

You don't use the tab key in the track inspector.  You just use it to get into
the track inspector.
Once in there, you use the up and down arrow keys.

Also if you are trying to assign values for automation then, you will need to
use the applications
key in the track inspector in order to do that.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions