[ddots-l] Re: TranzPort: the Portable and Accessible Control Surface

  • From: "Chi Kim" <ms22282@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:24:00 -0400

I heard Gordon and Mike Mandel are coming to my school, berklee college of music, to do a clinic.
I have a session with Mike, but I can't meet gordon. I have to go out of state this afternoon to play a concert.
That's a bumber. I could ask him about this tranzport and bunch of other stuff. Darn.
Is dancingdot coming to boston anytime again?
Btw, isn't cakewalk located in Boston?

Chi
----- Original Message ----- From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>