[ddots-l] Reason Rewire

  • From: "Chi Kim" <ms22282@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:34:02 -0400

Hi,

I posted about this topic before, but anyone knows how to do the cabling for sonar and reason?
I can open up reason as rewire and insert bunch of sound from reason and control them from sonar. However, I can get reason to use only main stereo mix. I have access to all 64 reason output channels from sonar though. How do you rerout each rack from reason to different output?
That'd give me freedom to change sound from sonar with bunch of effects.
I suppose I can just record one instrument at a time and bounce to an audio track, but that's a hack of work.
If this cabling is possible it'd open up great amount of sounds library for us with rex and other refills.
Anybody has an idea?
Sorry for posting bunch of different stuff at once this morning.

Chi ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-