[ddots-l] Re: Thank you thank you!

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:29:20 +0100

MessageHere it is Kevin in strict order.

I must stress that this may not work for all set ups, this works for my set up,
I have a Yamaha RM1X as my Sequencer that I've set up as the slave.

First I set the Rm1X in utility to sync and control midi in.

Now everything else is Sonar functions.
1: in Options go to Project.
2: arrow down until you hear audio Radio button.
3: now Control tab until you hear, sync page, it'll say, send midi sync...
this needs to be (Checked).
4: tab one, you should hear use start... this needs to stay (unchecked).
5: tab one and you should hear, transmit midi song position... this needs to be
(checked).
6: tab one to hear locate delay, I'm not sure whether you will need this, it
simply gives older Siquencers time to be ready for the info.
7: tab one this is for the sound card you wish to use.
8: tab one to hear transmit MCT... this needs to be (Unchecked)
9: this is to confirm your sound card's midi out.
10: press ok, and you too maybe doing the Stacy Dance.

Steve W

www.jerryleelewis.co.uk