[ddots-l] Re: Kevin Kern profiled on Musicnotes.com

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 19:29:35 +0100

I too wish I had that kind of Money.

I guess a serious producer could think that for the price of the musicians for a couple of sessions, He could have a permanent Software.

I do think we maybe dealing with a little bit of smoke and mirrors with this software, as I purchased the Strat Guitar from this company and as good as it is, I still needed to use a Guitar from my Dimension Pro underneath just to give it some body.

I think the Guys who have programmed these tracks have chosen key signatures very carefully to get optimum results, it's impressive though to say the least.
I personally haven't heard anything to top it.

Steve W

www.jerryleelewis.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Matzura" <sm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>