[ddots-l] Re: Submissions Wanted

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 11:40:43 -0400

Hey criss send me an email and I'll give you something as well. I wish I had
known that you did mastering.  I would have had you master my last project.
I did it myself and I don't think it sounds that bad, but then again it
would have been nice to have someone working on it who knows what there
doing.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding gard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus.

God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx