[ddots-l] Re: Sonar cannot be used with out computer restarting itself

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 11:18:49 -0400

system restore sure will. or at least get rid of the update if that is indeed the problem

At 10:58 AM 5/4/2012, you wrote:
Yeah definately turn off windows update. I remember the last time my
computer Automatically updated I ended up having audio driver issues.
I remember posting to the list about it. I ended up restoring my
computer and changing some settings around. I guess, when you update
make sure you select what you want updated. If anything, I would try a
system restore as well. That might fix your issues.

Good luck

--
 Efren Chavez