[ddots-l] Re: Some Tracks I Recorded Here

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:27:02 -0000

www.foldershare.com/

I have several libraries set-up on my hard drive with various clients.  You can
read about how
folder share works on the above mentioned website.  It's really cool.  For
example, if you start
downloading files, and the connection is dropped for some reason then, Folder
Share, picks up where
it left off from.  In other words, if par of the file was downloaded, it
remembers that.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production