[ddots-l] Re: Some Tracks I Recorded Here

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:19:02 -0000

Gord, have thought about it.  However, from what I have read on this, the v64,
doesn't have a
brickwall limiter built into it.  So, I would still probably have to use it,
with everything turned
off on Final plug, a part from the brickwall limiter.

Will need to look at the V64 some more though, as my initial thoughts are that
it's a killer
compressor.  In a league of it's own.

Also, the songs on Translator's website, were mixed back in August, and I
didn't have Sonar 6 then.

Finally, I think you can only use the version of the V64 that ships with Sonar
6, in Sonar 6.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production