[ddots-l] Re: Scrubbing with the FW1884

  • From: Peter Bosher <peterbosher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 14:35:53 +0100

Thanks Phil, but I had tried that. What happens is that if I move the jog-wheel clockwise it plays at normal speed, and anti-clockwise puts it into reverse, but it won't scrub properly, by which I mean simulating very slow movement of tape-spools, like the num-pad keys do in Caketalking. Can you confirm that you can achieve that type of scrubbing?

Best,

Peter

At 03:42 PM 4/1/2009, you wrote:
Peter, in order to do this, you will need to go into the clips pane with CT and lock the mouse. Then, you will be able to scrub with the FW-1884.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021