[ddots-l] Re: SV: vacation

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 15:34:29 +0100

Hi Darren,

Your right as always, I'd sent to the wrong Address.
The Address for anyone who maybe interested is,
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just write on the subject line the single word vacation
then, No emails will appear from this forum.
Once you have returned home, simply put on the subject line the two words,
unset vacation
and everything will be back to normal as if you'd never been away.

Well off to Turkey for my vacation speak soon guys and girls.

Steve W