[ddots-l] Re: SV: vacation

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 15:06:29 +0100

Hey Dennis,

Thanks so much for your kind words.
The fact is that the info you read on my email is my signature lines.
I usually delete the signature lines when posting to this list, however, this
time I wasn't trying to post anything to the list.
I put the word vacation in the subject as I'm going away and don't want to over
crowd my inbox.
I'm not quite sure why it didn't work.

For the record the tracks you heard are from a couple of years ago, before I
used Sonar.
It's simply a hard sequencer and one of the first Yamaha Motif modules.

Thanks again for your lovely comments.
When I come back from my vacation, I will post some Rock 'N' Roll using the
sonar tracks, I'm really pleased with them.

Steve W