[ddots-l] SV: HSC compatible for Window7 64 Bit?

  • From: "Dennis Madsen" <dennis.madsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 00:02:19 +0100

Hi Tommy!

Not at the moment. You can do sonar with Cake talk in 32 bit version on a 64
bit computer. I do that for the moment and even i am new in Sonar, it seems
to work fine.

After what is writen on pages HSC is nearly ready with a 64 version. If you
are thinking of a new computer, you can get going now with 64 bit in cake
talking. It will possebly be the future  anyway, so why wait!

Take care!

Dennis

Dennis