[ddots-l] latger interface

  • From: "chad morrison" <chadmorrison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:25:34 -0600

I am using Sonar 7 with the cake talking  7 scripts.  i have a computer that i
got threw dancing dots and Sonar. i dont know all the information about it.  I
would like to know if there is a interface out there that has at least 8
analogue in and 8 analogue out.  in college we used a digeatech oo2 with 8 in
and 8 out and then an apigy connected by light pipe with 8 more in and out,
all this wired into a macki 32 by 8.  i would like the same kind of set up if i
could.  Is an OO2 or an OO3 conpateble with sonar and cake talk, or what other
interfaces have people had luck with.  i am currently using  a presonus fire
box with two analogue ins
thanks