[ddots-l] Re: Reordering Tracks

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:02:06 -0500

Jeff,

the function you're looking for is found in the list of functions that are
shown with the "control + I" key.  "Move tracks on current page" is the name of
the function, and its down around the bottom of the list.

chapter 13 of the tutorial is where the function is documented.  Of course, I'm
assuming you're using CT5.2