[ddots-l] Re: Ready to trash producer 8.3

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:19:09 -0400

Interesting mark i kept 8 when i went to 8.5.3.

just recently bought the box set of 8.5.3 so won't have to install 8 anymore.

Mark just curious if ct was the last thing you installed since i believe it must be that way.

i did have some strange things happening with jfw and ct like repeating things about 6 months ago.

i went back to jaws 11. re-installed a fresh ct8.5.68 and all problems went away.

everyone hear has a different system and only god knows what kind of problem s can be brought on by that... At 07:04 PM 4/17/2012, you wrote:
Thanks dave, Yes I thought of doing that.
Also Dave here's the kicker.
I kept Sonar 8.3 when I installed 8.5.3.
I used it today, what do you think, it's performing in the wrong way just like 8.5.3.
This is the strangest thing.

Mark
My WEBSITE
http://www.markdew.com