[ddots-l] Radio Airplay and Jango radio

  • From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 09:35:10 -0800

Hello all, I've been selling product on CD baby and promoting my music on
Radio airplay using Jango radio.

By signing up either with Tune core or CD baby, they'll give you some
airplay on this station.

You can go to my site on Jango at http://www.jango.com/music/jamesmalone to
check out this site, and find out if you want to put your music up there.
Mine is under Jazz, but you can put other styles up there. If you want to
check out the CD, you can go to http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone as well.
Once you use their services, they will help in creating a store for you.

They also will show you how to  set up a Facebook store as well. I used Disk
makers for creating my sells, but you can use whoever you like.

Best:

James