[ddots-l] Re: Question about AAA templates and more

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 17:32:04 -0400

Hi Mario,

You're welcome.

I don't believe there's anything readily available that would meet your needs. I had to create my own stuff from scratch using the Garritan synth, but I have heard some Superior demos; I haven't heard one thing negative about the plug-in. I may acquire it myself when things improve a bit in terms of the economy.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario Markovina" <mariomarkovina@xxxxxxxxx>