[ddots-l] Re: Production computer to go!

  • From: "Matt Brown" <matthew_brown@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:26:27 +0100

Well, I did say or nearest offer I believe. And don't forget that the machine
you configured probably doesn't have removable drives.

Another reason why my asking price was on the high side is the machine was
upgraded at the end of 2006 with a new motherboard, new ram, new harddrive
caddy, new PSU and other bits and bobs which came to just over £400.00 and of
course they're still guaranteed.

Although its spec is not as fly as a machine you could buy today, most of its
innerds are less than a year old still!

  It originally cost £1450.00, so with the upgrade it has cost me £1850.00
roughly.

  As I said, nearest offer. If someone offers me £200.00 of course I will laugh
and shake my head because its most certainly worth a lot more than that, but
800 say, 900 including the Yamaha sound card mixing desk perhaps, then we're
talking realistic.

  Matt