[ddots-l] Re: Pod XT Live

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:00:22 -0000

Hey J!

Don't use the Line 6 edit software, use the Guitar Port software.
It is totally accessible using the JAWS cursor, and if you press "JAWS key"
+ "Page Down", on the graphics, it even tells you what the graphics pertain
too, like Chorus, Verb, Middle Treble etc.

You can, if your registered with Line 6, download the software free from
their web site.

Also, if you switch JAWS to speak 'all', you can even here the changes
spoken by JAWS as you tweek the knobs!

hth

Mike