[ddots-l] Pod XT Live

  • From: "Jay Pilkington" <jay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 01:06:43 -0600

Hey Folks,

Does anyone have experience with a Pod XT live interfacing with a computer via USB and the Line6edit software? Supposedly, I should be able to read the parameters on the XT Live unit and make changes, but thus far JAWS isn't reading anything. I've got a funny feeling that this may be due to the fact that Line6edit has to run in a Java Runtime environment. Can JAWS due that? I'm thinking not.

*
In His abounding grace,

Jay Pilkington, Director of Worship and Music
Alive In Christ, Phone:  573-499-0443 X203

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think,
according to the power that works in us,
to Him [be] glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations,
forever and ever. Amen."
(Eph 3:20-21 NKJV)