[ddots-l] Re: Plug-Ins for Sibelius

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 05:19:10 -0800

Sibelius 5 accessible? Sure is, with JAWS and the Sib-Access scripts
developed by Dan Rugman. If you can't get Sibelius 3 any longer, you can
still downgrade to Sibelius 5.2.5 from the current version being sold by
Avid. . Look at Tim's web site for more information.

http://www.raisedbar.net/

Dave Carlson
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14,  and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit