[ddots-l] Re: Please help me for my degree assignment

  • From: "Dimitrios Tsakiridis" <dtsak27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:01:42 +0200

Hello Jorgen:

Really, I feel a big wonder for all blind people in this list, because many people from this list have web pages and home studios. In Greece, we have not home studios, and we have not web pages. Only our foundations and the organisms for blind people have web sites, and we help them, by our informations.

If you have to visit an our web page, that you can read in English:
www.pst.gr

This web page is from our organism for blind people.

An other web page is:
www.blind.gr

Best regards, Dimitrios Tsakiridis from Greece.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jorgen Hansson" <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>