[ddots-l] Part-time job

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:05:25 +0100

Hi guys,

 Just un idea for the guys.

 I contacted colleges, universitys, associations, etc...  and I was able to get
aextra work, doing the folowing.

As you guys know, those places are all the time making, colloquiums or
Conventions.
 distinguished  professors, scientists, etc...

The deal is:  they speak, and I record!
I use my laptop, plus my Maudio Profire 2626 firewire soundcard, plus 1
overhead and a SM 57 mic.

At home, I put in writing and make a PDF, plus a Dvd with the speach.

then I exchange for money! lol

for those that needs a part-time, try it, who knows?
back home, they were very open to the idea.

best regards,
Rui  Vilarinho