[ddots-l] Re: autotune 5 question

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:18:47 +0100

Hi Brian,

Remenber. Alt. control. shift. F1. and you find all hotKeys of HSc set.

So. to retune values.
It's Alt. shift. E.
 then lock the mouse and change values with.
 alt. shift. arrows.

also, you can find some controls on the inspector pain.

The other question. If you find a phrase that it is out of scale, you can  cut
and paste on another track.Well, so you can open AutoTune and use another scale
tune.
That's the way I know how to do with Auto Tune, maybe one of the guys knows
better way!

best regards,
Rui