[ddots-l] Re: PC suggestion.

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:37:57 -0400

Hi,

We at Dancing Dots make sure that all device drivers, music and assistive
technology software is installed and ready to use when you receive your
digital audio workstation (DAW) PC from us.  Typically, that means the
drivers for your particular audio interface, JAWS, SONAR, CakeTalking for
SONAR.

We consult with you before the sale to make sure that the hardware
peripherals you may order with your DAW, such as an audio interface, match
your production needs.  We can advise you on the level of accessibility to
various gear too.

A set-up and orientation session is included in the cost of your DAW.  That
is, once your system is delivered, we will call you and help you to properly
connect all of devices to your DAW and make sure that everything is all set
so you can start creating as soon as possible.

We never want customers to order a DAW without talking with us first.  If
you are interested, please call 610 783 6692 and press 1 for Sales.  In
general, we do not sell DAW's outside of the United States.  Shipping costs
tend to be exorbitant and there will be warranty issues.

BTW, if you purchase your DAW elsewhere, we can certainly supply
consultation after the sale if you have questions about how to configure
your system to maximize accessibility.  And, of course, we can train you
remotely or even on-site.  Go to www.DancingDots.com and follow the
"Training" link for latest rates.

We have begun to supply Mac systems with Pro Tools that can also boot into
Windows where customers can use SONAR with CakeTalking.  These set-ups tend
to be ordered by professionals who want to use CakeTalking with SONAR to
prepare projects which can be saved in a file format that can be opened with
Pro Tools on the Mac side for completion.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com