[ddots-l] Other tasks and suggestions

  • From: Τσακιριδης Δημητρης <dtsak27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:57:15 +0200

My Sibelius speaking work very well. Only the test 2 have problem, because my
Windows is Greek and Sibelius speaking can not recognize my dialogs of control
pannel. All dialogs are in Greek language. But this error we can to ignore,
because I put the passwort during the instalation of Sibelius speaking. So, all
operations are success, without test 2.

I sent some messages to Dave Pinto and I told him 2 ideas about Sibelius
speaking.
1. We can to make the Sibelius speaking to see only the grafics and settings
from control pannel, without dialogs. For example, from appearunce menu, the
Sibelius speaking must to see the grafic of Window, say is Windows Klassic. So,
it can to see all language. The problem in Greek Windows is about the Greek
dialog of appearunce menu and the word klassic, Because Klassic in Greek is
Κλασικα Klasika Windows.
2. We can to make a patch or a support file for all languages. So the Sibelius
speaking will can to operate success with different Windows.

I found other tasks on Sibelius speaking.

I press control+f12 2 times, 3 times, 4 times, 5, 6 and7.

All grafics tasks has been successfully. My video card is very good. The
Sibelius speaking work very good and all operations are success.

Happy holidays, from Greece.