[ddots-l] Re: Omnisphere sounds

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 20:43:37 -0400

Bryan, after having a vl plg board, I'd definitely agree with what you're
saying. Although the vl board sounds awesome, i really find the fact that it
takes up an entire midi channel for it extremely problematic. Roland's srx
expansion cards, for example, don't interact with the synth that way at all.