[ddots-l] Re: Off topic question about Pro-tools.

  • From: Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:40:04 +0200

Yes definatly. You have access to all settings in a plug in which can
be adjusted by automation. The plug in windows are not yet accessible
so there is some stuff you can't do, but you reach the settings
through the automation window almost like controlling plug ins through
the track inspector in sonar and because you can automate most
settings in most plug ins, the plug ins are very accessible.