[ddots-l] Re: OT attempting to reach DJX

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 03:43:55 -0400

Chris wow At 01:42 PM 6/5/2010, you wrote:
At 12:24 PM 6/5/2010, you wrote:
DJX has been away and quite busy and hasn't checked his email in the last couple days.

he can definitely be reached at megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I recognize that address! That's where I sent my $500 over two months ago. Is my Web site finished? Nope! But that's my fault for not witholding part of the bill until the agreed upon work was completed. lesson learned!

However, I must put a good word in for DJX's wife. Sorry, I don't know her name. But she took my idea for a logo and came up with something great, elegantly simple, and in all the formats I will ever need for online and print advertising. She even fixed a mistake and re-sent the package. And, it happened quickly! I've had the logo package from her since mid-February!

Xavier, nothing makes me happier than seeing a blind guy with lots of work. But if you can't deliver on time, perhaps you need to take on less simultaneous projects! Or, maybe your wife needs to handle the time management aspects, so you can work on the art of what you do, which I am sure is first class. You have a great team there, with her handling the visual elements. But if the world never sees the end result, what then?

Date I secured the domain for my business, January 18. Logo received a month later. First payment sent, late February. Second payment sent, late March. Today's date is June 5th.

Chris