[ddots-l] Re: OT attempting to reach DJX

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 21:03:13 -0400

Funny, DJX is supposed to be finishing up a Web site for me, and I haven't been able to get ahold of him for several days now as well.

Chris, joining the line up.

Sorry folks, but DJX, I'm attempting to reach you at your studio address and keep getting returned email. <mailto:cs2007@xxxxxxxxx>cs2007@xxxxxxxxx, is mine. Thanks