[ddots-l] OT: Recommendation to promote your music

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dancing Dots List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 19:15:02 +0100

Hi all.

I've just started using a website to get my music heard...

www.soundcloud.com/

Not only does it look to be an excellent way of spreading the word about your music, it's also one of the most blind friendly sites of this nature I've seen.

I've tried the likes of Reverb nation, Ilike and Soundclick and they're all pretty poor regarding accessibility.

Hope some of you find it useful.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia