[ddots-l] Re: O T creating play lists in Itunes?

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 17:04:45 -0400

Okay I think I get it. But I have some more questions. How would I know when
an item is selected in the library? I tried to hold down control and use the
arrows but jaws does not indicate what items are selected and which ones are
not.

I want the songs to be played in a specific order, right now it seems like
selecting copying and pasting one by one is doing the trick. However there
must be a way to do this faster. Will the songs be organized in the list in
there exact order if I select them all at once? I don't think its possible
to do this when organizing files in other folders outside of itunes.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding gard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus.

God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx