[ddots-l] Re: O T creating play lists in Itunes?

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 15:51:31 -0400

You have assumed correctly I know how to do all those things.
When I did control n and named my play list and after that tried to find the
library, the music in the library seemed very hard to locate. I kept getting
internet info on the songs I was able to find and that made it even more
confusing.

I'm off to fiddle with it again. Thanks much for your help.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding gard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus.

God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx