[ddots-l] New Audio Demo of the TranzPort Wireless Control Surface from Dancing Dots

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:45:44 -0400

Gordon Kent of Dancing Dots has recorded an informative and entertaining
audio demo showing how he uses TranzPort in his own studio.  Just go to
http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/tranzport.htm and find the text that
says:
 Listen to an audio demo by Gordon Kent.
Complete Audio Demo (38 Megabytes)

With the TranzPort, you can control Cakewalk SONAR from up to 32 feet from
your PC.  Now you can run SONAR from your vocal booth, drum throne, piano
bench, favorite sofa, etc.  And, if you have our CakeTalking for SONAR
scripts installed, you can get real-time verbal feedback from JAWS for
almost all TranzPort functions.  BTW, scrubbing audio with TranzPort is a
pleasure.

We have also put up the audio from Frontier Design's video demo of the
TranzPort.

Hope you enjoy it.  BTW, when you order your TranzPort from Dancing Dots, we
provide a Quick Start in braille that details all the steps you'll need to
install and configure your TranzPort.  We also include a text file that
gives you a description of the physical lay-out of the unit and the function
of each key.

OK, enjoy the demo and let us know what you think.

Bill