[ddots-l] Re: New Audio Demo of the TranzPort Wireless Control Surface from Dancing Dots

The motif es is a keyboard/workstation from Yamaha. I do that because I want to be able to export everything in Sonar as a.wav file when the project is done, and also I like having the instrumentatl tracks on their own bus so I can control the volume of all of them to bring them down some whil recording the vocals.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <bob2935@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 2:56 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: New Audio Demo of the TranzPort Wireless Control Surface from Dancing Dots

Gordon Kent wrote:
most of the tracks came from the cakewalk tts1 soft synth. I think the bass
was from the motif and I had already bounced it to audio. I always have all
my tracks bounced to audio before I start cutting vocals.

HI Gordon. Is that a personal preference or is there a good reason to do that? Also, is the Motif a soft synthe or piece of hardware?
Bob.

** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe