[ddots-l] Re: Native Instrument B4

  • From: "hotmail" <acaglararsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:43:01 +0300

Hi to all,
I also have a M-Audio Keystation Pro 88, but I still do not know how to use it with Sonar. When I play with the buttons on the keyboard only the thing it does is changing the volume. What do I need to do to be able to use the pro 88 with sonar properly?
Thanks

Caglar

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>