[ddots-l] Re: My first formal project

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 16:48:14 +0100

Hi Haipeng,

Like it very much!  Sounds good.

Regarding world instruments librarys; i use the new Garritan World instruments library, and i can see that could be a very good tool for you, since has got 350 hetnic instrumets, you will have the Erhu (vibrato control), Guzheng harps, Pipa, Yuequin, Bawu, Di-Zi, Guanzi, Hulusi, Sheng, Suona, Xiao, Bo, Darangu Lion Drum, Bianzhong, Temple bells & blocks, Chinese gongs & cymbals, and various other Chinese instruments.

and sounds good in my opinian!

check it out the Garritan World Instruments library.

http://www.garritan.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=151&Itemid=169

best regards,
Rui Vilarinho

----- Original Message ----- From: "Haipeng Hu" <hhpcomposer@xxxxxxxxx>