[ddots-l] Re: Musicians! You may not ever use a midi keyboard Again!

  • From: Lewisjalexander@xxxxxxx
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 04:58:25 EDT

Hi guys.

I've used the Opensystems NEKO for some testing and its absolutely heaven.
it works great with jaws 7 and caketalking for sonar 4.04 which was the test
platform I was running. I had the Native Instruments KOMPLETE system installed
on it with sonar and a few other synth plug ins. I was so impressed by the
feel  of it and its operation. the touch screen is basically something for you
not to  worry about. its just so you can treat it like a paper and pen if you
like so  you can draw in wave envelopes and multiple edit fields etc. its
control system  is perfect and well worth considering. so take a good look at
it.
though for the  price I'd be more looking at the idea of the PC side and
staying there. I would  buy one for touring use so Idon't have to take multiple
system cases etc. you  can install any PCI based audio cards etc in the system
and
have full  reliability from it.

go for it. trust me its a real beauty.