[ddots-l] Re: Musicians! You may not ever use a midi keyboard Again!

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:13:56 -0400

Yes, I've seen it at namm and was very close to getting one.  The whole thing
weighs around 45 pounds.  There are internal usb plugs for dongles as well as
several external, firewire, and a built-in adapted delta 1010.  They told me
that they put flying faders into Stevie's unit, since he didn't need the
monitor, so they will custom build to your specs.  It would be great for live
work, but you would be completely at the mercy of soft synths then.
Gord