[ddots-l] Midi files wanted

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 16:54:06 +0200

hi all:

if u please, am searching for some midi files, like 40 files, and i found most of them,

but i failed to find some,
the files that i can't find r:
Abba, eagle.
Abba, MAMA MIA.
Abba, voulez vous.
LEO SAYER - When I Need You.
Carpenters, only yesterday.
olivia_newton_john-please_mr_please.
Elton john, daniel.
scorpions - holiday.

So please please, if anyone can give me these midi files, or any of them, i'll be highly abbreciated, and, if u can tell me a site to go to get them, it well be also greatful. but note, but i searched on more than 50 midi sites to find these above mentioned files, but can't find them,

Any help well be  highly abbreciated.
Cheers
Ramy Moustafa.