[ddots-l] Re: Microphone pre-amp

  • From: "Rod" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:18:33 -0400

I am looking for one that I can get the best vocal out of an Audiotechnica
4060 condenser microphone, because my CD will be up for distribution.

   I was simply recommended the Eureka, and some other ones in the $150
price range.

Rod Alcidonis

A gardener who cultivates his own garden with his own hands, unites in his
own person the three different characters, of landlord, farmer, and
labourer.
 His produce, therefore, should pay him the rent of the first, the profit of
the second, and the wages of the third. (Adam Smith).