[ddots-l] Re: Mastering

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:36:03 -0500

At 03:54 AM 11/8/2006, you wrote:

OK, might go and grab the V5 demo (assuming there is one) and see what it's
like accessibility-wise.

I don't know about accessiblility, but when I played with just it's master for 16bit cd and master for dvd presets in Sound Forge, I couldn't believe my ears. Usually I have to do a few things to recordings separately, but that was a real one click solution to go from raw recording to pleasant loud final version.