[ddots-l] Re: Lounge Lizard was Re: softsynth suggestions

  • From: "Brian Howerton" <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 05:34:47 -0400

I understand that you need an ilock for this plugin is that correct? I have an ilock doungle that I have my ivory license saved to. If I was to buy this plugin, can you put that license on the same doungle of my ivory one or do you need two different doungles? Thanks,

Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>