[ddots-l] Re: Looping

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:59:46 -0400

Hey are you using the paste function to make the loop?  If so, you mgith
wanna try to do  a blend old and new instead of a replace old with new, it's
what to do with some loops that have that problem, of course you need to
make sure you have  either set the loop and project on sync tempos, and/or
acidized the loop so that it will sync to the projects tempo...

HTH, D!J!X!