[ddots-l] Looping

  • From: Jay Thompson <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:21:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone I was wondering somthing about Sonar.
Is there a way I can keep my loops from cutting off at
the end.  During the loop it's playing along just as
it should but it seems that whenever it gets to the
point when it rewinds back around, it cuts off a peace
of audio, and starts over.  Unlike an mpc where even
at the end the audio finishes its peace and starts
over again.

Jay Thompson
You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.  Phil4:13