[ddots-l] Re: Lime

  • From: billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:12:03 +0000

Dear Ramy,

You must send a Reference Code to Dancing Dots so that we can return a License
Key to authorize your 15-day evaluation.  To do so:

Close all programs.

Run GOODFEEL 3.1.

ALT+F to open File menu.

Press UP ARROW until you hear JAWS say "Authorization" and press ENTER.

Tab until you hear a checkbox to accept License Agreement and press space to
check.

Press CONTROL+TAB to move to the User Info page.  Enter requested information
such as name, address, etc.  Use 7998.127 as your temporary GOODFEEL Serial
Number.

Press CONTROL+TAB to move to the Register page.  You will find a Reference Code
already entered into that field on this page.  Tab to the button that says
E-mail Reference Code to Dancing Dots.  Alternatively, there is a button to
post the code to a web page in case your machine has no E-mail capability.

After we receive your Reference Code, we will return a License Key which you
must paste into the License Key field on this Register page.  Then tab to the
Register button and press space.  You should receive a message that
registration is successful.  Contact support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have
problems.

Once you are authorized, refer to the Lime Aloud Guide.  The information George
quoted comes from that document.  See Start Menu | Programs | Lime 9 | Lime
Aloud Guide.

You are welcome to continue to post questions on this ddots-l list but you will
find more GOODFEEL users on our GOODFEEL listserv.  I will subscribe you from
here and you should receive a confrimation request.  Just reply to join or do
nothing if you would rather not join the list.

There is some useful information at
www.DancingDots.com/main/gftestdemo.htm
 that should help you configure and test the software.  We need to update this
page as it still refers to GOODFEEL 3.0 but the information there still applies
to GOODFEEL 3.1.

If you like, we could schedule some time to meet by Skype next week.  Write to
me at my info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  address and we will try to find a time that
works.

Regards,
Bill