[ddots-l] Joss readout on being in sonar

  • From: Manny Rivas <rivasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dancing Dots <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 12:16:03 -0800

Hi all, well my installation went good my son card is up and running and
everything seems to be working out pretty good just like it was before. But the
only issue that I am noticing at the current moment is that Josh is reading out
the time every minute on the minute and it's only when I have sonar open. What
could it be?

Manny,
sent from my iPhone 5sPLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!