[ddots-l] Re: Is it right for jaws and sonar.

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:43:55 -0400

The currently released version of CakeTalking will work with the 32-bit version
of Win 7 and Jaws 10. If that isn't sufficient for your needs, then you should
wait a while; we will be announcing a free maintenance release of CT8.5 that
will improve support for the newer OSes and Jaws versions.

Bryan