[ddots-l] Re: Importing Audio Problem In Sonar 8

  • From: "HF" <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 21:25:27 -0400

MessageYou can also try in the same dialog box, in the audio data tab
unchecking the "Always Import Broadcast Waves At Their Timestamp". This sounds
like what's happening
If you don't want to do that, find the beginning of the audio and delete the
silence before it. Check the delete hole checkbox so the audio will move.

HF
HF